We believe that homework is an extension of the school activity and a crucial part of children’s education. This helps them to:-
- develop independent study skills
- acquire disciplined work attitudes and to meet deadlines
- practice skills learnt at school
- make rapid individual progress, wherever appropriate
- prepare for future lessons, and
- show that they have understood the lesson.
In the early classes, the homework requires very little time to be completed but as children progress through the school, this span of time increases considerably. Active involvement and encouragement of students by parents along with guidance at home for completing homework is in the great interest of the child.