Job Type: Full time
Age: 35-38 years
Minimum Education: Regular Masters in Physical Education
Minimum Experience: 8 years (in school)
Apply before: January 18, 2017
|Maintaining discipline and preparing students for competitions of different games.|
|Supervisors Admin, Teachers and Students.|
Directly Responsible for
|Students while present in the playing area.|
Control of Resources
|Game room, playing areas and sports equipment used for playing by students.|
Relationship Internal and External
|Sports In charges of other wings, different schools, Sports Board, vendors of equipment of sports and Admin Wing.|
|1. To help in planning game curriculum.
2. To play a role in the development of the school physical activity programme.
3. To select, develop and plan physical activity calendar class wise.
4. To organize school wide physical activities.
5. To be aware of different games rules and regulations.
6. Stays abreast of advances in game.
7. Attends and participates in training/ professional development activities per year.
8. Collaborates with professionals to ensure game productivity.
9. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues.
10. Responsible for teaching students’ the basic game development principles.
11. Assesses the instructional requirements of students and provides orientation and instructions in game.
12. Ensures that standards are incorporated into the game programme.
13. Provides training in the proper use of equipment related to the game.
14. Monitors students’ progress and assesses their skills according to standardized measurements.
15. To organize and conduct sporting events and competitions.
16. Prepare students for national and international competitions by developing and coordinating activities.
17. To introduce new skills and sports in order to avoid monotony.
18. To give demonstrations and then supervise games and activities to practice skills.
19. To help direct and guide opportunities for physical activity within the school and outside the class.
20. To teach skills and activity that transfer into physical activity outside of class.
21. To give physical fitness skills to students.
22. To motivate children to be physically active.
23. To ensure that students’ have mastered concepts taught during game periods.
24. To provide maximum physical activity time within the period.
25. To effectively organize space, equipment, and students.
26. To provide adequate equipment that allows all children to be active at the same time.
27. To plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation.
28. To structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically fit.
29. Keeping an eye on the children so that they do not get overstretched or overtired while performing physical activities.
30. Teach and execute games in a way that it acts as a refresher for the students.
31. Develop instructional plans according to the requirements of the students.
32. Provide individual and small-group instructions
33. To foster the students to participate in different events and to praise students’ for participation.
34. To serve as a resource person for teachers to tackle various physical, mental and psychological problems of students.
35. To design activities for hyper active students.
36. To educate the pupils on the fundamental rules of a game.
37. To devise plans and strategies for the team keeping in mind the rule of the game.
38. To coach the school sports-team.
39. To be knowledgeable regarding all the fitness requirements of a sport and must train his/her team accordingly.
40. To participate in events for updating on the current events pertaining to the sport.
41. To maintain an environment of discipline in order to avoid any inconvenience.
42. Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
43. To perform discipline related duties during different hours of the day.
44. Preparing steps and exercises of Cricket and Hockey for classes and understanding the level of the students.
45. He must know the rulebooks of all the games especially (Cricket and Hockey) and must teach students according to their caliber and interest.
46. Demonstrate proficiencies in the field of Cricket and Hockey
47. Maintenance of the pitch and cricket net
48. Duty as a Discipline Incharge on the assigned gates at morning and at off timings.
49. Holding of Summer Camp for Cricket and Hockey in Summer Vacation.
The Application Form duly filled in, with testimonials, experience certificates and recent passport size photograph, should reach the address given below latest by January 18, 2017. Please do mention e-mail address and telephonic contact (Landline & Mobile).
Address: Office of Human Resource, The Punjab School, Sector C-1, Block-2, Township Lahore, 042-35123451-55