Job Type: Full time
Age: 32-38 years
Minimum Education: M.Sc / Regular Masters in Mathematics from HEC recognized university
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Apply before: January 18, 2017
The candidate must have taught in school with students strength more than 1000.
Candidate with prior knowledge of using IT (information technology) in classroom teaching and/or using school LMS (learning management system) would be preferred.
|To plan, deliver and review lessons, in accordance with the scheme of studies, commensurate with the age and ability of children, so as to manage effective teaching and learning by the students, in an atmosphere of equal opportunity for the implementation of school’s policies.|
|Class Teachers, Subject Teachers, Coordinators.|
Directly Responsible for
Control of Resources
|Books, copies, science apparatus, teaching aids, scheme of studies, planning sheets, teacher’s diary, school calendar, etc.|
Relationship Internal and External
|Promote effective relationship with colleagues, students.|
|1. To plan and prepare courses and lessons.
2. To teach students according to their educational needs, including the setting and making of student’s work.
3. To maintain good educational ethos with high expectations of all students.
4. To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainments of students.
5. To maintain teachers’ diary.
6. To be responsible for the control, safe custody, display and use of teaching material / resources / books.
7. To participate in meetings, arrangement for further training and professional development as a teacher.
8. To advise and cooperate with the Principal/Vice Principal/ Headmistress and subject co-coordinators on the preparation and development of course study, teaching material, teaching programmes, methods of teaching, assessment and pastoral arrangements.
9. To participate in arrangements for preparing students for public examinations, including assessment, recording, reporting and supervision during exams.
10. To maintain good order and discipline among the students.
11. To check home assignments, exercise books and homework diaries of the students.
12. To prepare and review question papers of his/her subject area as and when required.
13. To attend general morning assembly in an assembly area.
14. To co-ordinate or manage the work of other teachers.
15. To collect the test/exam. papers from the subject teachers for marking and make award lists to pass on to the class teacher.
16. To perform any other duty assigned by the Principal/Vice Principal/Headmistress.
The Application Form duly filled in, with testimonials, experience certificates and recent passport size photograph, should reach the address given below latest by January 18, 2017. Please do mention e-mail address and telephonic contact (Landline & Mobile).
Address: Office of Human Resource, The Punjab School, Sector C-1, Block-2, Township Lahore, 042-35123451-55